Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Can I Still Drive My Car?

Information: My car is a 2001 Mustang. It has 4 catalytic converters. Right now, my service engine light is blinking. Before, it was on but that was because of an 02 censor. Anyways, I had my car checked my professionals and their thing read an error on my catalytic converters. I guess my car's cylinder one and cylinder 5 are messing up. (It has 6). And my 02 censor and catalytic converters are messed up. Right now, my car runs. I drive it every once in a while. It shakes soemtimes, it's loud and it takes a while to accelerate to certain speeds. Also, when it shifts gears, it's more of a jerk to get into the gear. It doesn't do it as smoothly. And my car's exhaust smells terrible.... Anyways, can I drive it? I'm a 17 year old girl, who can't afford to fix it right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment