Thursday, July 14, 2011

Can someone please answer my question about my homless mom 3rd time i had to repost?

okay hello i would like to give you an overview on things to help you answer my question. im 16 and my mother has schizophrenia (a mental illness where in most cases you are paranoid and will cause you to think that your thoughts are being broad-casted.) she is currently homeless i am her daughter and all of my brothers and sisters were taken away from her in 2001, anyway you can only imagine the depression she goes through daily. she has a tent and i wanted to spend the night with her so she wont be so lonely and maybe she could open up to me. i don't know if its a good idea or not because maybe she wants to be left alone. and her illness is not being treated in anyway no medications or therapy, ect. so please tell me do you think i should spend the night with her i don't mind at all i just want her to be happy.?? thank you for your help.

No comments:

Post a Comment