Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Does anybody know about the Hunger Games casting calls?

I know that all the tributes from every district have been casted, except for cato and clove of district 2. I believe that I fit the Cato character very well. Cato is described as a "monsterous boy" who is a ruthless killing machine. Everybody I meet always compliments me on my size, saying I have "the widest shoulders they have ever seen" I also have dark hair, green eyes. I don;t have any pics of me, unfortunately I don't have a Facebook or Myspace. But I feel like I would have a good chance for Cato, especially because of my size. I've been in about 3 plays, been to some acting camps as well. So I have some experience. So would anybody happen to know if there is still open casting calls for Cato?

No comments:

Post a Comment