Sunday, July 17, 2011

Is this a possibility?

Im a 16 year old male who is committed to being an actor. The only thing is, ive been homeschooled for the majority of my school years, so i dont have any experience in any school theater activities/plays etc. But i wanted to go to acting classes to sort of help me out with that situation. Now if i go to acting school, will that count as SOMETHING towards an audition? I know if i go to auditions there will be people with school theater experience and stuff, and again, i dont have that experience. Would going to an acting school basically be the same thing as actual school theater activities? I am fully determined to be the best actor i can be and basically wont take no for an answer and wont give up, but i need something that looks good for me on my part so i could have a better chance of getting casted. So would acting school be the way to go? I mean i would say just straight auditions for me, and i just have a feeling i would ace an audition and get a part too. But i just dont know yet. So What should i do bottom line: acting school? Or straight auditions, and not give up on the auditions until i get a part? Help would be greatly appreciated. thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment