Thursday, July 14, 2011

Why do you keep turning off my email?

I tried to send an email to my family and friends asking for their support as I walk the survivors lap at the Campbell Relay for life. You turned me off claiming abuse. 48 hours later I tried again to send the email to only four of my family and you again turned me off for abuse. Today you turned me off again because I sent a test message to my friend in the next office. What gives? I pay for my mailbox. I am not spamming and you do not have the right to censor the content of my private email. I am a lawyer and have tried to contact you on seven different occasions to attempt to resolve this issue and I cannot talk to a live body. I can file a lawsuit but that seems a bit over the top, however, if my email does not free up within the next 24 hours, I will consider a class action as I am not the only person frustrated. Please call me at my office so I can discuss this with you as I can dialog with you in an email because you have shut me down again. Really need a response quickly as my patience is at an all time low. I expect to get service for what I pay to receive.

No comments:

Post a Comment