Friday, July 15, 2011

Am I right or am I just a pessimist?

Now what I mean by that is how we started as a country based on freedom and rights for all but longer down the trail we lost more and more and now the US gov. wants to censor the internet for sites they don't like it is known as the PROTECT IP bill and would hurt us all. Or how the govt. is so deep in debt any day we could crash the world what just sit by and watch then come over and take whats left of it like buzzards. It's just I think this country is over all boned if it survives its issues with money it will eventually have no rights for its citizens as we know how they have ignored the constitution when they take down websites it seems it starts in little places then it grows like a cancer. Some one tell me am I right or am I just a pessimistic loony?

No comments:

Post a Comment